Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On Cloud Nine

.. for being able to survive colony pcr, plasmid extraction and streaking.

Every technique is so repetitive and what's more - I've got to do it for 50+ samples!

All the hard work and OT does paid off though. =)

Must say that my supervisor had given me the opportunity last week to do poster presentation on my project at KKH. And a lunch treat for both myself and my DT!

Then today, he mentioned about sending one of us over to nus to do a project on some stuffs related to dopamine neurons, hESCs and lentiviral transfection for some post-doc students.

Omgosh, omgosh...

Those words are still ringing through my head now. A golden egg just landed in front of me!

I never thought fyp will turn out this way.. but well, better not be too excited first cos I need to get my tasks in hand completed. Slow and Steady but not kan chiong!!

I am willing to give up IAP at DSO if I'm given the chance to go to nus for the project. Seriously. Perhaps I shall talk to MR about it? =)

*Must complete! Must succeed!*

No comments: