
Things often appear the way in which you least expected it.
Actually did well for the two modules that I disliked earlier.
It is by fate that my FYP are covering those modules right now?
Yes.. EBM! I've let Martin down... but still I'm quite relieved for MBID.
But nevertheless, I'm contented with the overall outcome.
Glad to make Mum happy about it. =)
Two weeks into FYP and I'm starting to enjoy every bit of it.
(Despite my wonderful lab partner which the whole lab knows about it.)
Must talk to my DT and supervisor more! Jia yous!
And meal times are never boring cos got wan rong, fang cheng and alan! Plus other fyp mates also la.. haha.
I can never agree enough of this:
Passion begins with a burden and a split-second moment, when you understand something like never before. That burden is on those who know. Those who don't know are at peace. Those of us who do know get disturbed and are forced to take action.
Wangari Maathai
No comments:
Post a Comment