I didn't want to update at first. Lazy la...
Anyway, my term break has begun. Two weeks of BREAK?!
This is definitely not holidays man!
After concert ends, I gotta chiong group presentation slides and mug for common tests that's right after the break.
Great.
Last thursday, I ponned clinical trials tutorials to have dinner with 'old birds' and celebrate cherrie's birthday. Whee~ I really enjoy the company of old birds even though ET always very serious. Dinner @ Waruko was nice - I quite like the ambience and so suaku la.. Cos I thought we must knee down to eat at our table like what they have in korea and japan.
Ordered Chige Ramen. Well.. though it seemed like I'm eating instant noodles, the soup wasn't bad after all. Lesson learnt: Eat rice instead of ramen at japan restaurant (unless you're ordering cold noodles). Played zhong ji mi ma and the person who kena have to drink sake!
Cos there aren't enough of sake, they tried to mix and match the different weird alcoholic drinks using the small sake cup. Can you believe it? I actually ordered lemon tea which was priced at $2.50. Stupid la.. didn't even realise it until I finished the meal.
Finally, we ended our meal with lychee matinee cake (The birthday cake was really big - have to eat huge slices even though there's 10 of us).
Friday was poly class dinner outing with our mentor, Cherine. We had our dinner at Arab street - does that sound ulu to you? Wellwell, food wise, it isn't bad after all. Other than the fruity water smoking part - looks like smoking but you can't determine whether it's safer and good a not.
Followed by birthday celebration (yes! another one) for two of our classmates.
The cake was really nice. But then again, I feel really bad for nisa and ida cos they can't eat food without the halal certified sign (This keep slipping off my head!) Sighs...
Anyway, I'm performing for phs choir almuni item on 10 June @ RP. Tickets are at 15 bucks! (Yes, it's EX.) Anyway, just msg me if you wanna come. Support is greatly appreciated.
(I didn't asked anyone about this.. but if you're interested to look at the nice acoustics in rp auditorium, you should.. even though it's just looking at many performing art groups - I don't know how good they are now cos it's been ages since I went back)
No comments:
Post a Comment