Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*ROARS*



Yes.. new drama serial up on my list.
I'm so hooked with this!!

Fated to Love You! *Watch it!!*
I can't believe I chiong 9 episodes within 3 days.
The ratings in taiwan so high and still rising too!

Before nagging comes.. Yes! I've stopped hunting for clips now (cos no more new episodes til sunday - taiwan's still showing it once a week every sunday only) Roars! Though the wait is so annoying, but I can still at least concentrate on mugging for upcoming tests.

I must overcome this drama addiction quickly!! Sigh.. why didn't this show come up during my long vacation? Idiot la.. Shall ban myself from videos-related sites this week until my tests and assignments are completed. Maybe.. not coming online would be a better solution?

Anyway, do check out Britain's Got Talent 2 and look out for Faryl Smith, Charlie Green, Andrew Johhston, Madonna Decena and Scarla! OMGosh.. there are some clips which can make you cry man.. Do check it out!

That's all! Jia you for library performance tomorrow VE!

No comments: