When tons of tutorials are piled up at my desk.
"Yi Tian arh, yi tian.. why are you still in dreamland?"
Today was fun.. though it wasn't spent on doing productive work. Not even attempting my tutorials and rewriting my notes.
Worst.. CMS has to be down this time. *Great*
I can't even download and do tutorials for tomorrow.
Roars. I'm having this you-know-that-you're-slacking-but-you're-not-doing-anything feeling.
Jocelyn Hohoho just turned 19 today! Happy birthday girl! (wonder if she reads my blog..)
How can you make lessons less boring? Sigh.. I just wanted to get rid of the boring situations when I give tultions. Feels bad that my tutee has to go through that draggy 2.5 hrs with me every week.
Yesterday's lunch at Fish & Co. was very filling can? Just one fish & chips alone is enough to last me for two meals. Had manjong and bridge session at yuan wen's house after that. So fun! I finally polished my skills.. but still don't know many stuffs.
I almost forgot there's school tomorrow. Sigh.. I must pick up the pace!! Goshgoshgosh..
Good luck to juniors running orientation tomorrow! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment