Cause number #1: KBOXing overnight with VE people on wednesday
How can I forget to blog about K Box?
Yesyes. VE peeps with Mr Ong!
We went to AMK's newer KBOX and sung from 6.30pm til 2am next morning.
Super hiong can?
Those who didn't go - REGRET.
Lols.. you should have been there to listen to Mr Ong sing to songs of his Era.
We're just stunned with he sings the first song.
Some of us manage to capture that moment down with hp.
Not me.. but I want the video! hahaha..
Nearly kena scoldings from parents but didn't cos they're too tired le. XD
Cause number #2: The really Spicy dinner at chompchomp =)
Thursday was Wii at Ben's house. More of Majong session I think.. I still cannot understand the different ways of winning sia.. how many Hua affects how you win etc. Confusion!! The last time I played was really basic majong.
Then was dinner at Chompchomp. Imagine spicy stingray + spicy kang kong + spicy sotongs plus rice. Thankfully we all got that enormous mug of cold sugercane juice to counteract that ultraspicyness.
So what happens to ET on friday?
No voice in the morning.
Long time since I had sucha terrible sore throat sia..
Thankfully I didn't vomit out the spicy dinner.
Slept 14 hours after I came back from school.
Sigh.. I want to be busy again.. not with academic stuffs.. but sing sing sing!
1 more day before school starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment