Blogging from school now..
Lab today is kinda boring. Lots of observations and waiting time. So that means, I came all the way to school just to see and wait.
Sigh.. at least give us something to do ma..
Argh.. I've got couple of hours more before meeting VE people to swim at school's pool. Got nothing to do at home too.. So.. might well save that transportation fee by rotting in school.
Yesterday's family gathering at east coast was a success. Good weather, good food and nothing cock up. The BBQ pit I booked was too very convenient (I didn't realise tt til mum told me) - it's right in front of a bicycle rental shop, near shelter, and toilets.
The fun part? It's the seashore of course. Realised how long I've not been to the seaside until yesterday. I missed those days when I would let the waves wash my feet, building sandcastles and picking sea shells. Childhood memories. I watched my cousins get buried in the sand (with only their heads at the surface) one by one. I didn't though - cos probably I'm the oldest, and digging a hole for me would probably take up hours. Heehee.
We started our BBQ early. A few of my cousins were having their first attempts at starting the fire while the older ones stood behind to watch. Some took newspapers to burn them in the attempt to burn the charcoal. In the end, my uncle had to fan away those ashes and do the proper starting of fire.
I didn't know my cousins could skate. And they can do that really well! Haha.. this big sister here knows nothing of skating.
Finally, my long awaited activity - cycling!! I finally got the opportunity to 'venture' further into the park, though I didn't actually reached the end cos my younger brother wanted to see the toy cars race.
That's all about yesterday! I'll post the pictures when I'm home. Heehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment