
More details @ nypvoiceensemble.blogspot.com.
Lols, I'm posting this again.
Anyway, school reopens tomorrow.
Not sure if there's still time to blog - but I'll try.
Maybe once every weekend ba.
I think OngCM loves website-related stuffs. I meant Bioprocess Technology.
Cos we have to do a website for our project and create a blog for our practicals. Is that really better than doing of lab reports? I hope so.
I am pretty worried about the project grouping part. No Daniel please! Just concert stuff is enough for me. I really cannot tolerate group members who don't contribute.
How does it feel like when those that you cherish a lot can't be there to witness the fruits of your labour? Those who actually acknowledge your capabilities and never fail to give you support. I wish that the performance is on the later date.. but well - it's all fixed.
Despite all that, I still wish you guys the best. Academics are important. May you guys score flying colours in your As. Best of luck to JY^3, rest of 06 peeps, shang yi and tanya.
My closest poly classmates couldn't make it to Escapades last year. I don't blame that.. but I really hope that they can come this year. To show them what I really love doing all these years. My passion in singing.
Gotta be off now. Back to score memorising!
Shipei? I'll do your quiz in my next entry.. but not so soon yet. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment