Wahaha..
Nah, I'm not doing any personality tests today. Had enough of quizzes in the meantime. Found myself doing quizzes when I should be doing HBD report in the first place.. Lols.
I got my first job! =) Working with some of my classmates at NEA to help them on dengue study. Nah.. I thought we can work in their labs at Biopolis! But the labs over there are cool though. Very stylo! Especially the GSK labs. Hahahaha..
On wednesday evening, a couple of us went promoting the dengue blood and saliva sampling exercise at pasir ris! Imagine the feeling of doing house-to-house promotion. Actually, its a nice experience despite all that perspiration. Kinda thankful that I still watched channel 8's news occasionally. And thanks to that, I still roughly know what's dengue fever and NEA in chinese. Phew!
Shall be going back to pasir ris for the sampling exercise tomorrow - whole day! But I like the experience and money part. 5 bucks a hour leh! But how am I gonna reach pasir ris at 8.30am! Have to wake up at 5.30am!? AHHhh..
Hopefully I can finish some of the assignments today. ARGH.. HACCP! :S
No comments:
Post a Comment