Sunday, January 14, 2007

Those cookies & cream ice cream cake, satays and home-cooked food I ate,
Is definitely gonna make me lose my voice tomorrow. No...


Spent my day to coach my brother for his spelling. Boring birthday - actually, it's me myself who 'volunteered' to stay home. =P The illness has totally deprived me of the mood to head out and celebrate. Dinner was great! Lols, you know what I had already! Got a new bag + ang baos + chanel perfume! I actually have to win my aunt in tai tee for the present...


which I did anyway! =)


Ah.. that's all. hafta piang HW later. Off to sleep lo!


Gosh.. i guess someone isn't clear about his work attitude. Don't you get it the previous times? Those discussions that time must have been wasted man. If you really want things to work out, think about your own attitude too. See a point to entrust significant tasks to your various co-buddies instead of making yourself feel like as if you're the only one who can do the all or most of the work. Then what's the use of commitee then? You're simply not giving them the trust to run the event. (Never mind I do, you do ahead with other stuffs - Even if you do the tasks, at least see a point to furfil deadlines!) In the end, yea yea, firing and blaming people when things didn't go well. How noble of you! Why didn't you try getting the noble prize then? The problem is: how are the rest of them suppose to know what's happening when you yourself are doing most of the work? And PLEASE, don't you even have sense of emergency? Bet you didn't remember what we comment. Leave it to tomorrow la! Do you think problems will be solved by then? What if, more problems arise? You're thinking far too ahead to even care about minute problems that'll eventually become problematic if neglected for too long.

That's all I have to say. If you can't ge t it, too bad - you're no longer someone I look up to with respect. And, I am so not gonna care about how you name and label people morons in future. Definitely not getting involve with this throat-cutting platform again. No sportsmanship at all. (This is something I got from a dear instructor last year)

No comments: