After commissioning, comes the concert!
ESCAPADES
A NYP Voice Ensemble Production
Featuring 'The Phantom of the Opera' Musical (2nd half)
Date: 23rd November 2006, Thursday
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: NYP Theatre for Arts
Price: Free of Charge
Look for me for tickets! Limited seats!
I'm part of the cast for POTO, so do come support me! =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss Ji Cheong Fun with Cha Siew fillings! My favourite childhood dish!
Gonna try it at AMK central someday... arh!!
The busy schedule is making me dizzy. Hopefully things get better after concert..
Gotta catch up on all my academic stuffs after all this is over.
So dread Microbiology B. Stupid lecturers. Can't you offer better notes for us?
I detest powerpoint handouts. Your notes are horrendous! It can't even help us for a simple e-quiz. Do you think the couple of us are gonna survive your module with that?
Sometimes, I've to agree. Whoever that came up with this 'SELF-DIRECTED LEARNING' are LAZY teachers. Get a life! Some teachers are doing this over-extensively. You are putting the lifes of the students at sake.
ARGH..
Heading off for school now. Hopefully concert is a success! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment