I stole this from gladys blog. (Heehee) Will put more pictures up once I got them!
Really appreciate those who turn up for the concert! Love ya guys!
We finally had our concert on thursday! But most importantly, I'd managed to overcome the fear for singing and acting in front of the masses. It's been a great exposure to what's like in a musical theatre, especially with the role as Christine.
And yup, Mr Chen was right.. I've never sung so much of solo before. I've to thank VE for the chance.. Never gonna forget this day. =)
I'm so gonna miss singing songs of POTO. Got to admit that I wasn't at my best performance at night. Mr Ong, and even my mother claimed that I look lifeless as I laid on the bean bag. Also went off on the high notes that I can usually hit. Guess I was too tired from the practices that I had for the past few days. But anyway.. better than trembling while singing right? Haha.. Noone is perfect. =)
Besides performing, Escapades has got me closer to the fellow VE peeps I've been with:
` Pudding! My mortal and friend who gave me lots of encouragements.
` Ah MOO (Xiu Hui), my angel! Really appreciate those prezzies you gave!
` US Jie Jie (Von), who likes taking sneak shots of people. But, she's a caring senior la. :P
` Soprano 1s! The bunch of fun, encouraging and supportive seniors (Kenken, roan and amilia) plus carlotta (jasmine)!
` Phantom/Fan Tong (Zhi Wei) - Was really stunned by his acting and singing back in the past few days of practice and on concert itself. They turned out so good! Gave me pointers on my acting and encouragements too. But, that doesn't mean you can mess up my hair! Haha.. I'll get my revenge. :S
` Duck/Raoul (Derrick) - bet there won't be musical this year without you =) Thanks for all the pointers and encouragement you gave!
` Farhanah! Thanks for the MARS bar and all the MRT escorts! Don't praise me la.. actually, I also admire your broad vocal range. :D
`All other VE peeps! Thanks for all the encouragements you gave!
Sigh.. it feels kinda empty now. Especially when VE practices resume back to one per week. Those POTO themes are still lingering in my head!
♫Angel of Music, Guide and Guardian, Grant to me your glory! ♫
Ah!! Common tests in three weeks time plus reports to rush!
No comments:
Post a Comment