What I hope to do (given that there's plenteous time and money):
1. Give me ample money, and I shall spend my day roaming in one of those HMV shops. Music of the Broadway Musicals, Acapella Groups and Disney Classics. To own at least one of those albums by Swingle Singers, Tonic Sol Fa and King's Singers. (Provided that HMV has them.)
2. Going overseas with my friends. Preferably to countries with four seasons: KOREA =), Europe, and even Australia. Like the Hong Kong Trip with PHS choir back in sec 3!
3. Concert Marathon. If only 'The Phantom of the Opera' Musical can come to Singapore! Josh Groban to perform in Singapore in one of his concert tours! West Side Story!
If I have enough money. -.-
4. Join any reputable choirs/acapella groups.
5. Shop as and when as I want without worrying if I've enough money.
6. A lot more to go but I'm not recking my brains now...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Swingle Singers.. They're coming to Singapore again at Esplanade on 2th Dec! I'll catch it!
Just happened to found out about Be!DAZZLED today.
The dates just happen to be today and tomorrow. Anybody interested? Call me along if you are!
Click here for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment