But apparantly, I'm doing it now.
My korean fever has not subsided!
Goong :P

My semester exams are coming in about two weeks' time. Then comes another 1 and a half month of holidays.
I didn't know about SCL choir until today. Wonder what kind of repertoire they sing anyway. If you look at my past entries, I've always held fantasies about joining reputable choirs and see how its like to be coached under famous conductors (Nelson Kwei for example).
AJ choir
My desire to participate in World Choir Games wasn't fulfilled. I like asking myself stupid and useless questions beginning with 'what if'. But after tons of reflection, I ought to focuss on my academic stuff too. I'm quite thankful for the 'tight slap' that I've got from 'O' levels. At least I'm doing quite well with my course now. =)
At least, I was once in Nelson Kwei's choir. An uncle (like santa claus without his beard), but yet a famous choral conductor and computer-game freak. I got to do really hard choral pieces like binnama, karimatanu and shimae. I like zoltar; psalm 29, Justorum animae!
*PS: AJ choir is awarded champion of open mixed category in World Choir Games.
SYC ensemble singers
Nothing much to say about this.. but as far as I known, SYC is quite a prestigous choir. Sadly, I stopped going after turning up for one practice. The commitments required are way too hectic for my current poly schedule. Its kinda disppointing though, but I think my senior is still quite right after all. I'll definitely be joining it or vocal consort after poly graduation. Didn't get to see how Jennifier Tham coach. :S
At least my link with choir is still intact. VE! I really anticipated the musical segment in the end of year concert. I'm a musical-freak too.. okay?
Just watched 'Click' today. Nice Movie.. Go catch it!
So much so for this entry. Happy National Day in one day's time!
No comments:
Post a Comment