Thursday, August 31, 2006

I had my very last paper for today - Microbiology A. Pretty much of sastisfaction as I unloaded those clumps of information that I've clunked into that small brain of mine. And to reward that, I had a pretty nice nap during the wee hours of noon. In addition to that, the weather was just superb for that nice nice nap.


I think I'm pretty much obsessed with mycology. Hyphae, mycelium, sporangium, zygomycota... Must be mad of me - I was quite amused while drawing the lifecycle of zygomycota. Omgosh..


There was 06^2 class dinner today! Approximately 15 people turned up - more than half of them were drenched from the heavy rain. After the nice and cheap dinner in yoshinoya, we had macdonald ice creams from 'mrs dick lee'!! :P A couple of us were toying with the bowling balls of jy^2. We took photos and gossiped like aunties (thanks to shin jel lam ping and toylyn). =)


One and a half months of break! Gotta come up with a plan soon before I rot. Perhaps catching up with those korea dramas I've missed and finish up angels and demons!


Tata for now! Happy Belated Birthday, Yi Wei! =)

No comments: