I just came back from chalet today, feeling drowsy and drained.
It's really nice to gather as a class again. Almost the entire class turn up for Emily's farewell party. She'll be heading to America for the next four years. By then, some of us would have reach adulthood, changed and different persons. Would we be as close as we're now?
Times will change. People will eventually head on with their own paths. But no matter how hectic our schedules are and how busy we're gonna get, we shall find time to place aside all things and keep up with how each of us are doing.
I'd made used of the free time I had in designing the book that we'd given Emily. It had 22 messages from every one of us in class, photos we've taken. I find it really worthwhile after all the efforts the class have jointly put into it. I'll find time to make something like that when I'm free. You don't have to leave Singapore to get one! :P
I still can't help laughing with shin jel lam ping - the group of nah chaiu girls in our class who won't fail to brighten up our class with their singing and dancing! Just yesterday, they showcased their filming of Mcdonalds' FANtastic advert in the toilet!
During bbq, the class were busy with bbq politics: uncle muthu's satay vs auntie fatimah's sausages. Uncle muthu then started having disciples Muone, Mutwo and Muthree. Not long after, our bbq pit became so 'high' as the group of us crowded around it and began singing the school song, national anthem, national day songs and orientation songs.
I think I shan't elaborate further.. read from chris's blog - more detailed version. :)
Basically, JY^3, mun kiat, alford and javier stayed for the chalet. Didn't really had a good sleep as it was just too COLD even with the aircon set at 32 degree celsius. We played murderer, tai dee together with emily's IJ friends.
Class outing this saturaday at airport. To be confirmed..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment