Friday, July 02, 2004

excitment in just hours

Excitment simply describes my feelings now.. perhaps nervousness too? I'm just feeling like somehow, a person standing on the top of the world. Many good things happening at the same time.

[Singapore Youth Festival Opening Ceremony 2004]
Long-winded me.. But it doesn't matter much to me anymore, neither do I care about what people think of that now.

It's the final, actual day tomorrow! But I'm growing madder however, especially in class with tanya and yvonne today. We're syf freaks! Free periods made up almost the entire day - right after our CME paper. All these times, we're singing and dancing paaduvom repeatedly.. then reach, followed by other songs..

Exams are finally over, and now fun time comes.. it's youth day!

High spirits and full of ecstasy. Everything seemed just so right today. I've finally got Mr Gn's mail! Actually, it's a mail to all the combine schools choir involved lar.. Below is the message from him to all people involved:

" By the time you read this, the Opening Ceremony would probably already be
over. But this message I would like to share with all of you nonetheless.
We're all called to different things in life, but sometimes destiny has it
in her cards that some people should meet. And I'm glad I met all of you.
The times we shared together may not have been all that many, but they are
as precious as they are unforgettable, and will remain so. The sessions at
New Town Secondary School, and the sessions with the students leaders at
the CCA Branch Dance Studio will always be special to me. We had such great
fun hip-hopping, and grooving to the SYF songs, all the way to the stadium.
The hours may be long, the muscles stretched and the skin parched from the
sun, but through it all, we pulled through.This performance, for many of
you, would not be the last. May you always keep the performing arts spirit
alive by continuing to pursue your dreams in this area, and scale even
greater heights. I wish all of you well, and if along our journey, I've
added a spark of joy or exhilaration to your training sessions, then I'm
happy. Also, if along the way, you were somehow inspired, then I count that
a blessing too. Whatever it is, always keep your chins up high, and do your
best in all your pursuits in life. Talent is nothing if it is not honed
with discipline and hard work. Farewell, my friends ! "


I'll continue someday.. and good luck of SYFOC tomorrow! Remember to pray for good weather and performance :D.



Paaduvom Vaarungal! :D

No comments: