Monday, February 02, 2004

15.. brand new number!

1 February
About two weeks since I've not update my entry. Time pass quite quickly indeed, isn't it? I've had a busy beginning. Quite busy one.

My life this year begin just quite different. Just the beginning of term one, and I've yet so much work to complete everyday. A life of triple science student? Maybe.

Several comments from my seniors. Some said life was hard, some said stressful. Several advices, and now, I'm hovering thoughts of what might my future be like. Hopefully not like theirs. But no matter what, I'll just live the best i can, overcoming all that I can overcome.

Changes are clearly seem throughout the times. Why are there always changes? Maybe life just have to goes on some day. The friends you had, your habits, as well as your everyday life just have to go through changes.

I'm back to my old friends again. Jubilant, I tried my best to be aware of myself. I tried not to be selfish, and to speak up most of the times. I hope a better self. Nevertheless, I shall not commit my same mistakes.

Just an election been held recently. Congrants! Every thing just came so fast.. and just a couple of months time, they'll be leaving. How are things going to be like? Perhaps people will just have to go on, and part some day. Shedding of tears involved. Shades of blue everywhere, signs of melancholy.

Another year of disaster? I pray for blessings, to people who needs help and listening ears. I pray for a better life, that my friends will be well, as well as a peaceful year. Will my prayers be granted?

13 January
I'm 15 finally! Although it's a bit late in updating my entry now... Thanks for all the presents! One of the best of the best birthdays I had, which is specially on a choir practice day. The only birthday with a choir practice.

May people out there have such birthdays too. An ideal birthday they would want to have. Happy 15th to me again!

No comments: