Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Here comes a wave...

Back to school, and with a blink of an eye, I'm starting term 4! Maybe it's really a blink of an eye, with so many things happening. Problems at home, problem in school, but I just simply live through life continuously.

Recently I've just read a book. Maybe some of the people in my class knows. It's called Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. I've got the book during the prizegiving this year. For those who are interested, you can borrow it from me!

In this book, it describes that life is like a game in which you are juggling five balls. The balls are called work, family, health, friends and integrity. And you are keeping all of them in the air. But one day, you finally understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls - family, health, friends, integrity - are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered.

People have to learn to live life cheerfully and enjoy every moment of your life, as life is really short. Leave all sorrows behind you and simply enjoy every single moment of your life.

Yesterday was really a sick day for me. I've got stomachache and diarrhea early in the morning. And back in school, my forehead starts to feel warm. I never told my friends actually, and I don't want to go home on a choir day. Throughout lessons, my head just felt so dizzy, and I kept placing my head on the table. I don't want to miss any lessons!

I've got fever! However, I've stayed in school for almost the whole day..first time, maybe second. I had fever on the second day of my primary 5 camp, unlucky right? I missed treasure hunting! Hope I don't get the same incident next year!

During choir practice, luckily there was no sectionals that day! I had to rub my head for numerous times and people sitting around are helping to ask for panadol or ointment. Thanks hui si and phebe! And people around me too! Actually, I felt that it's troublesome for you people to do so..but thanks! I'm feeling much better now, except for my stomach.

I've finally reached home at about 7 pm! And guess what? My brother had also got the same "disease" as me. Maybe his was much worser. Luckily there was no hw to pass up the next day..But Maths Test! It's easy anyway, hope to pass! (I study it on the way to school)

Common test in about two weeks' time! We've just receive the final year exams' timetable. Secondary two streaming! I guess I've got to put my best effort in it. My piano practical exam is next wednesday! I've not confidence that I can pass this time. Really not confidence.

My piano teacher, why does she have to keep changing my practice timing? If she ever forgets to teach me aural for today's practice, I'm going to request my mother to change another piano teacher. Really so! Why am I always so lazy in practising? I just don't understand myself. Can't I be more hardworking in practising piano?

Two weeks to exams, and teachers are already rushing with their teachings? Why is it so rush for us this time? Many unlucky things happened this year all around the world. Will things eventually improved? Nobody can predict the future...

Yi Tian

No comments: